Looking for a unique gift that will be cherished forever? Give a Portrait Session. Pets enrich our lives and deserve to be honored. Receiving or giving the gift of a beautiful framed photo of a beloved pet is a wonderful way to remember how much pets mean to us.
The Portrait Package Includes $350
- 2 Hour photo session
- 2 Glossy 8×10 Prints
- Color correction and retouching for 3 photos
- Digital online proofing gallery for 2 months
- Unlimited changes
Now Available with Photobooks starting at just $40
- Photo book pages are made of Fuji Crystal Archive™ Album photo paper, a professional quality archival paper with excellent resistance to fading.
- A Leporello page binding enables the book to lie flat for optimal display of double-page spreads and panoramic shots.
- Edge-to-edge photo book covers are laminated for durability and superior longevity
- Portraits (in studio or in natural environment)
- Puppy Parties
- Photo Booths
- Personalized Gifts Printed with your Pet’s Picture
- Music Videos & Animated Slideshows
- Holiday Cards Printed with Your Pet’s Picture
- Gift Certificates and Gift Photo Session Packages
Yes, There are a few things you can bring to ensure that you furry friend has as much fun at the photo session as you do.
- a favorite toy or two
- a special treat to snack on, you know best what your pet likes
- wee wee pads if necessary
- a favorite blanket
Should I have my pet groomed before the shoot
This is entirely up to the client, if you feel that would make the pictures extra special visit a groomer if not just arrive au naturel.
How long does a photo session take?
Our NYC package starts at $99.00 and includes 75 minutes. for shooting and 15 minutes. Other packages range from 2 hours to an entire event. I like to take 10- 15 mins for your pet to become acquainted with the photographer/ studio environment. It is a very challenging situation because of the new environment your pet will face (flashing lights, the backdrop, my camera, etc), and I need the animals to feel calm, safe, and happy.
Yes, all sessions include unlimited changes
Do you retouch photos?
Yes, all packages include color correction and 3 retouched photos. Additional retouching is priced per print.
How soon can I get the pictures?
Digital photos can be viewed online the day of the shoot. Once you’ve selected the prints you would like, the average turn around for processing is 7 days.
My pet is very high energy can you photography him?
Yes. I recommend a good walk right before the session so you pet can release some of that energy, but if he needs extra time to calm down that’s fine too. I have huge amounts patience and dont check my watch during a photoshoot Some clients have found products like Pet Calm very helpful. PetCalm is a safe, non-addictive 100% natural homeopathic remedy registered with the FDA and formulated especially for pets to relieve acute symptoms of fear and nervousness, helping to calm and soothe your pet back to balanced mood.
Find us on the map