As winter takes over New York I start dreaming of palm trees and warm sunny dog-friendly beaches. Yesterday I stumbled across this Florida hotel that seems to good to be true. On their website the TradeWinds Island Grand says “It’s not a true family vacation unless everyone in the family can come along – even the furry ones.” While there are many pet friendly hotels the TradeWinds not only accepts online pokies pets, they actually cater to them!
Check out some of their amenities:
• 48 pet friendly suites
• Pet Play Zone with doggie drinking fountain, fire hydrants, photo op display, grass and shade. This secure area is our leash-free zone within our pet-friendly area.
• Designated dog walking zone along our meandering waterway
• Beachside hammock for ultimate relaxation
• Doggie Accessory Center equipped with bowls, leashes, toys and towels
• Rinse and drying station for quick washes
• Paw Court Bistro room service menu
• Pet sitting and walking services available upon request
• Fido’s Fabulous Adventure Package, that includes two nights in a spacious Pet Friendly Suite and a Bow Wow WOW Pet Amenity stuffed with toys, treats, and a TradeWinds signature bandana.
Your best friend can enjoy the use of our Pet Play Zone and Doggie Accessory Center and you can take advantage of cushioned beach cabanas, paddle boats, tennis, fitness center and much more